Charlie Chan Message Board

News:Do the Chan.

Time to ask about the last Chan's

(Read 5695 times)

AlanFox

Anybody heard any release info? Still waiting (eagerly) the last Chan's to be released on DVD (or better).
Retired - each morning I make a list of those things that I'm not going to do today, and then during the day I don't do them.

ChanPhan

Yes, it sure seems like they have been forgotten.  I have not seen any news but I am hoping that they will be produced and distributed. 

Brian L.

The only positive thing I can add to this discussion is the fact the other two sets were released 3 years apart. And this is the 3rd year from the last set release.

So let's hope for some good news.

Brian L.

ChanPhan

...and here we are in May 2016 and as far as I have heard, nothing has happened on those last Chans.  I had hopes that they would be coming out this year and it could still happen, but it's not looking good. 

Brian L.

The only thing that pops in my mind, and it may be a long shot, is the last 3 Chans have a dragon or serpent theme.  Maybe Warner Brothers will release them near Halloween because of that. In that case we wouldn't hear about the release until this summer. Here's hoping !