Charlie Chan Message Board

News:Do the Chan.

Reminder: Charlie Chan on TCM Sunday evening

(Read 4306 times)

Ed Kasprowicz

Two Monogram Chan films will air 9/20/15 beginning at 8pm (Eastern), to be followed by a couple of Falcon movies. The Phantom of Crestwood will also be shown this week. They should give us something to talk about. "Movies" will be running CC in Monte Carlo, if the Turner offerings are not enough for you.   :-*  ...Ed K.

kcor1953

Trying a first post new boards (took a long time to get or to understand being approved for membership), but also thanking Ed for what to some of you might be a superfluous reminder of TCM's showing.

Thanks, Ed, I often go to bed early so sometime miss 'prime-time' TCM shows but read your post just in the nick of time, huh?

I missed my annual check-in at the old boards by several months & learned of the migration to here only a bit over a week ago.

I posted previously as Maurelius and joined the old boards when Fox did their aborted before the end Chan-a-thon years ago. The friendliness and camaraderie I received 'here' helped me when, at almost precisely the same time, my mother unexpected died.

Ed Kasprowicz

Welcome back! I used to look forward to your posts on the old board. Sorry to hear of your loss, but, glad I could be of some service to you with the movie reminders. ...Ed K.