Charlie Chan Message Board

News:Do the Chan.

Merry Christmas Chan fans

(Read 9304 times)

Steve O

To fellow Chan buffs - wishing all of you a very Blessed and joyous Christmas and much better 2021 in the year ahead.  Thanks to Kurt for keeping the site going.  God Bless you all.

Ed Kasprowicz

Indeed! The best for the New Year to all of my fellow Chan fans, and I hope your Christmas was a merry one.  ...Ed K.

John Cucinotta

A belated Merry Christmas to all, and my best wishes for a happy and healthy 2021. 

We are experiencing a big spike in Covid cases in Central New York State, so I'll probably spend the winter in my home.  A good time to read my backlog of Nero Wolfe novels !!

rodb

lots of mystery movies on TCM schedule for the month of january ;D :D :)

Chris Ellis

Yep best to all...also a lot of Covid cases here so keeping a low profile and I am also reading Nero Wolfe novels...just finished "The Red Box" and think I will read Too Many Cooks next....Chris.
Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 11:04:11 pm by Chris Ellis

Ed Kasprowicz

I've taken to building 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzles while running 1930's mystery or horror movies on the television. I know the dialogue so well that I only glance at the tv occasionally. TCM has been running some good oldies and noirs lately, too... Ed K.

rodb

wednesday nights have been MYSTERY night this month 8)  on TCM

Mr. Manderley

It's good to see many of our old friends still here although our ranks have diminished over the years. I have been spending time on the FB Charlie Chan groups. But my true love is the CCMB where it all started. Thanks to Kurt for keeping it going.  I hope everyone is safe and well.