Charlie Chan Message Board

News:Do the Chan.

Off-Topic, sort of....

(Read 5560 times)

John Cucinotta

Is anyone else buried under the snow like we are in central NY?  I spend last night watching "The Black Camel" and "Castle in the Desert" with my wife, mostly because those two movies take place in warm weather.  Great day to catch up on another Chan film after lunch.  Many things around here are closed until tomorrow.

rodb

agreed. not far from you here in rochester ny and i started watching the chan's in order to pass time and am up to murder over ny right now

channer

After a hard overnight rain with high winds and limbs down, here in the Deep South, we're somewhat soggy at 68 degrees F.

Ed Kasprowicz

I also tend to run Chan dvds when we're getting snowed on. I get cracking on a thousand piece jigsaw puzzle, usually railroad themed, and blast through the Chan films as background. I'm so familiar with the dialogue that I don't have to focus on the tv screen, and instead, can multitask with the puzzle, the Chans, and whatever book I'm reading at the moment. Every two hours I head down to the main floor and get a refill of tea, oolong for Chan, Earl Grey for English mysteries. ...Ed K.