Charlie Chan Message Board

News:Do the Chan.

Merry Christmas

(Read 9694 times)

Ed Kasprowicz

to all of my Charlie Chan buddies! Seems like we've been doing this for almost 20 years now. And a big "Thank you, so much" to Kurt for keeping the board going. ...Ed Kasprowicz

Don Mc

Right back at Ya! Hope everyone has a Most Happy and Prosperous New Year.

John Cucinotta

Merry Christmas to you too, Ed, and to all who read this Board.  Illness kept me from sending cards this year and celebrating the Christmas Holiday, but I wish everyone a happy holiday season, and a Happy Health New Year.

rodb

happy new year to all and here's hoping that more former members decide to join in

:-\

sciano

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the Chan Fans out there.

Ed

Bob Andersen

I hope the New Year brings with it the discovery of the Lost Chans!

Chris Ellis

Hi Ed and Others:
Yes, very happy holidays to all and wishing you all the best in the New Year!
Chris.
PS Ed the calendar will be in the mail tomorrow!

channer

I hope that this new year is a healthy, happy one for our Chan friends, and that new members join us in enjoying all things Chan-related.

Ed Kasprowicz

Hi John...  Sorry to hear that you were down and out for Christmas. I hope all is much better now. I managed to wipe out my address book, so if you read this, please email me at:  ekasprowicz@optimum.net   http://chatter.charliechan.net/Smileys/akyhne/cry.gif

regards... Ed K.

channer

I hope that everyone is having a healthy, productive 2017. People whom I talk to now have a positive attitude about the future and seem energized. The stock market is doing well and people seem to have newfound hope. I hope this sense of wellbeing lasts.
I'm enjoying Chan and Poirot dvd's and watching Mr. Moto movies on Youtube. I find the period just prior to the outbreak of World War II of real interest to me. But the lost opportunities to prevent a war by standing up to Hitler, et al, I find to be tragic, in view of subsequent cataclysmic events.
Let us hear how your 2017 is going.